yesterday we bought a tree and decorations, which i'm stoked about. tonight we'll decorate and drink a beer in lieu of hot chocolate. i can't wait to post pics of the finished product!
some of my fav ornaments
left: gold eiffel tower because i am a parisian at heart (home goods)
center: squirrel because matt calls me squirrel girl (target.)
right: camera obv bc matt is a picture taker (target)
the gold speckled fabric is the tree skirt! so fab.
as promised more turkey day pics!
bright eyed beauty!
matt found his pic in tx monthly. he's a keeper.
uncle paul and aunt karen with penelope
2nd cousin jessi and penelope
LOOOOVE this post :) And LOOOOOVE the Walker/Rainwaters combo!
ReplyDeleteXOXOXO
I LOVE this!! Love that you are blogging get a follow button!! alsoo.. I am not a christmas fanatic either. But I'm trying this year because Matthew is so into it.
ReplyDelete